SPIRITUAL WARFARE STATEMENTS
SPIRITUAL WARFARE STATEMENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. TORMENTING DEMONS
1. Scripture References
2. Tormenting Scripture
3. Tormenting Statements
4. Eternal Punishment
2. SPIRITUAL WARFARE STATEMENT
3. WARFARE SCRIPTURE
4. THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST
5. WE ASK GOD
10. GATES AND GATEKEEPERS
13. WARFARE STATEMENTS
I recommend that you mark these scriptures in your Bible for handy reference in time of battle with the forces of evil. The following scripture verses are to be completely read, out loud, to the demons to drive them out of the people. Probably the most powerful biblical book for warfare is Matthew; start with Matthew and keep reading as long as this weapon is needed. Demons hate to hear THE WORD OF GOD!
Matthew 3:7-8; 4:10-11, 23-24; 6:14-15; 7:22-23; 8:2-3, 12, 16-17, 28-33; 9:32-33; 10:1, 7-8; 11:4-6, 11-12; 12:22,24-33, 43-45; 13:41-42, 49-50; 15:19-20, 22-28; 16:18-19, 22-23; 17:14-18; 19:8-9, 18-20, 21-35; 22:13-14; 23:33; 25:30, 41, 46; 28:18-20.
Mark 1:23-27, 32-33, 39-42; 3:10-15, 22-27; 5:1-20; 6:7, 13-14; 7:20-23, 25-30, 34-35; 9:17-29, 38-39, 43-48; 11:15, 21-26; 16:9, 15-20.
Luke 1:71; 4:18-19, 33-35, 38-41; 5:12-14; 6:17-19; 7:21-22; 8:2-3, 26-39; 9:1-2, 37-42, 49-50, 55; 10:17-20; 11:14-22, 24-26; 13:11-17, 31-32; 16:16, 22-24; 22:3.
John 5:14; 6:70; 8:31-32, 44; 10:10; 12:31-32; 13:27; 14:12-14,30; 15:7-8; 16:11.
Acts 1:8; 2:35-36; 5:3-4, 15-16; 8:5-8, 22-24; 10:38; 13:6, 8, 10-11; 15:24; 16:16-18; 19:11-19; 26:18.
Romans 1:21-32; 6:16; 13:12-14; 16:18, 20.
I Corinthians 2:6-8; 3:3; 5:4-8; 10:20-21; 11:3, 10.
II Corinthians 1:10, 24; 2:11; 4:3-4; 7:1; 10:3-6; 11:3-4, 13-15; 12:7.
Galatians 3:1; 4:3; 5:13, 19-24.
Ephesians 1:19-23; 2:1-3, 6-7; 3:10; 4:8-14, 26-27; 5:3-5; 6:10-18.
Philippians 1:28; 2:9-11; 3:19, 21.
Colossians 1:13, 16; 2:9-10, 15,18-19; 3:5-8.
I Thessalonians 2:8, 18.
II Thessalonians 2:7-12.
I Timothy 1:18-20; 4:1-3, 7.
II Timothy 1:7-8; 2:20-22, 24-26; 3:1-5.
Hebrews 1:7, 14; 2:3-5, 7-8, 14-15; 4:12; 12:14-16.
James 1:8; 2:19; 3:14-16; 4:5-8.
I Peter 1:13-14, 223:22; 5:8-9.
II Peter 1:16; 2:4, 14.
I John 2:16; 3:8-9; 4:1-4, 18.
Jude 6, 9.
Revelations 1:18; 12:7-11; 16:13-14; 18:23; 19:20, 20:1-3, 7-10, 14-15.
Read the scripture reference and scripture out loud:
Matt. 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matt. 8:29 --- art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Matt. 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Matt. 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matt. 18:8-9 --- rather that having two hands or two feet or two eyes to be cast into everlasting fire and hell fire.
Matt. 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Matt. 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matt. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matt. 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matt. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels.
Matt. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Mark 1:24 --- art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
Mark 9:43-48 --- into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Luke 8:28 --- I beseech thee, torment me not.
Luke 16:23-24 --- and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
The following statements are used to be spoken out loud to the demons within a person or group to torment them and to loosen their hold so that the demons can be cast out. Here is just some of what the Bible says about this horrible place:
In Hell people recognize GOD, pray, see a need for repentance and beg for salvation of others. They can see Heaven and those who are enjoying Heaven's rewards.
Hell is not the grave, grave is a resting place, no activity in the grave, Hell was created for the Devil and his angels, THE BIBLE is full of warnings, forever is forever, there is no soul sleep, the dead are conscious, absent from the body is present in Heaven or Hell, body is not recreated, Hell is enlarged and frightful, and the worm does not die. The wicked are not annihilated. Perish, lost and destroy do not mean annihilate.
Hell is Sheol and Hades. Gehenna is where perpetual fires were kept burning. Tartaroo is a special place where the angels which sinned are confined.
Place of wrath, sorrow, fire, consciousness, people able to recognize others, conversations, people having knowledge of events and remembrance of past, torment and pain, people seeing the need of soul-winning, eternal punishment, weeping and gnashing of teeth, fire is not quenched and the worm does not die, without end, perpetuity, eternal and the lake with fire with brimstone.
Everlasting burnings, day of the Lord, vengeance, everlasting contempt, wrath of God, resurrection of damnation, accursed, idolatry, second death, wrath, wickedness, cast into Hell, cast into fire, furnace of fire; angels in Hell, greater damnation, damned, turned into Hell, blackness of darkness, and turned away.
Shame and everlasting contempt, unquenchable fire, fire which never shall be quenched, in danger of hell fire, everlasting fire, damnation of Hell, everlasting punishment, in danger of eternal damnation, being in torments, everlasting destruction, of eternal judgment, everlasting chains under darkness, vengeance of eternal fire, tormented with fire and brimstone, smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever, they have no rest day or night, a lake of fire burning with brimstone, be tormented day and night forever and ever, and the lake of fire.
Lake of fire, bottomless pit, horrible tempest, devouring fire and furnace of fire. Hell is where they will wail, God is cursed, there's no rest, they scream for mercy, they can never repent, they gnaw their tongues, they feel the wrath of God, the fire never goes out and they don't want their loved ones to come. Place of sorrows, weeping, torments, outer darkness, for the Devil and his angels, weeping and gnashing of teeth, fire is not quenched and the lake with fire with brimstone.
Forever is forever, the worm does not die, eternal punishment, without end, perpetuity, everlasting burnings, everlasting contempt, everlasting punishment, eternal damnation, everlasting destruction, eternal judgment, everlasting chains under darkness, smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever, be tormented day and night forever and ever, without end, perpetuity and eternal.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE STATEMENT
In THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST and THE POWER OF HIS BLOOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT, ALMIGHTY GOD and THE HOLY WORD OF GOD we pray and take authority over the kingdom of evil.
1. The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked (Ps. 129:4).
2. And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom Of Heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give (Matt. 10:7-8).
3. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force (Matt. 11:12).
4. Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven (Matt 18:18).
5. And these signs shall follow them that believe. In My Name shall they cast out devils (Mark 16:17).
6. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).
7. CHRIST hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree (Gal. 3:13). JESUS CHRIST bore our curses on The Cross.
8. That at THE NAME OF JESUS every knee should bow, of things in Heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER (Phil. 2:10-11). Bend your knee to JESUS and confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
9. And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it (Col. 2:15).
10.For THE WORD OF GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joint and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Heb. 4:12). We divide the soul and the spirit.
11. Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).
12.And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood (Rev. 1:5).
13. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death (Rev. 1:18).
14.And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth (Rev. 3:7).
15. The entire chapters of Isa. 47, particularly Rev. 18 and 20, and also Rev. 21 and 22.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST
1. We ask that GOD send THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST for warfare.
2. We sprinkle THE BLOOD over the gates of body and soul.
3. We apply THE BLOOD.
WE ASK GOD
1. To send coals of fire from THE ALTER OF GOD to be heaped on demons.
2. To send THE SWORD OF THE LORD, reinforcements, arrows, lances and hornets from Heaven to attack.
3. To destroy spiritual idols, sacrifices, altars, temples and counterfeits within and without.
1. Seize the Kingdom of Heaven and take it by force from Satan.
2. Send back every fiery dart and demon attack that has been sent against us. Give no opportunity to the Devil.
3. Cast out the demons and their works. Eject, drive out, pluck out, thrust out, expel, rebuke, censure, admonish, send away, put out, loosen holds, break up nests and put off works of demons.
4. Exercise power, authority, mastery, superhuman force and control over the works of the enemy; command you to obey and subordinate yourselves.
5. Resist, despise, have contempt for, speak doom to, abhor, loathe and detest. Hate sin, evil, Satan, fallen angels, demons and everything that God hates.
6. Break the power of cursed objects, hex signs, demonic toys and games, and objects infested by demons.
7. Close doorways for Satan in the occult, addictions, sexual impurities, demonic healing, demonic religions, rock music, inheritances and other doorways known or unknown.
8. Break down your spiritual walls even as the walls of Jericho came tumbling down (Josh. 6:5).
9. Break curses coming down the family line on the mother's and father's sides, ten generations backwards and forwards.
10. Come against Babylon The Great, the overall satanic spiritual system that encompasses the earth.
11.Bind the spirits that cause spiritual blindness.
12. Break the covenant of death and other covenants that have no legal right.
1. We put a hook in your nose, a cord around your tongue and we bore a thorn in your jaw (leviathan - Job 41). (This is very effective Scripture when you're up against a serpent, which is quite often.)
2. We bind you with chains from Heaven. We bind the gate keeper.
3. We cut and cast off cords, ties, bonds, bands, ropes and chains within and without.
1. We bind the strongmen in the heavens over this people, church, community, county, city, state, nation and world in Hell and out of Hell (person, family, house, building, etc.)
2. We command the strongmen and their nests of spirits to come out.
1. We dry up your waters, seas, rivers and springs. We stand on THE WORD OF GOD, and cause a drought over your land. Pass over to Chittim; you shall find no rest. There is no water; there's only THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. We make your habitation a desolate wilderness.
2. THE LORD will cause a drought to be upon your waters (Jer. 50:38; 51:36). We will dry up your sea and make your springs dry.
3. We dry up your river, even as Jordan was dried up and the people of GOD went into the promised land on dry ground (Josh. 3:16).
4. We dry up your roots even as THE LORD JESUS dried up the fig tree (Matt. 21:19).
5. We ask GOD to send angels and fires from Heaven to dry up the waters of Death.
6. We dry up and turn back the worms of death with fire from Heaven.
GATES AND GATEKEEPERS
1. We bind the gatekeeper. He who has the Key of David: what gate or door he opens, none shall close; what gate He closes, none shall open. By the authority given us, we tear down your two-leaved gates. We knock down and smash your pillars and walls. No stone shall stand upon another (Rev. 3:7; Isa. 22:22; Eze. 21:15-22).
2. We knock down your two-leaved gates and the gates of Death. The gates shall not be shut. We break in pieces your gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron (Isa. 45:1-2).
1. Jezebel, we take away your throne and destroy it. We command you to sit in the dust. You are no queen. Bow your knee. Your are no virgin. Neither are you tender and delicate (Isa. 47:1).
2. You are common. Grind meal, uncover your locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. You are exposed (Isa. 47:2-3).
We make positive confessions to GOD and each other about living our life for CHRIST:
1. We forgive everyone that has hurt or cursed us, and we pray for our enemies.
2. We exercise honesty - humility - repentance - renunciation - forgiveness - prayer - warfare.
3. We overcome Satan by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, by our testimony for JESUS CHRIST and we do not love lives unto death.
4. We put on the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD and cover ourselves with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. We proclaim JESUS CHRIST as our LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOR!
1. You are going to be cast into The Lake Of Fire And Brimstone, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, where the worm will never die and the fire will never be quenched. You will be cast in there with Satan, fallen angels and demons. You will have maggots on your head and worms on your feet. You will be tormented for ages on ages, eons on eons throughout eternity. You lost your right to go to Heaven.
2. Bow your knee to JESUS CHRIST and go where He is telling you to go and do what He is telling you. Satan and demons will bow their knees in Hell and say the JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS.
3. We call for spiritual warfare by the angels. We ask the angels to use the sharp two-edged sword to cut the roots of the demons, put a hook in their jaws, bind them up with chains and take them out to dry places or wherever GOD wants them to go.
4. We shine the LIGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT on the demons and give them no place to rest and hide. We light a fire under them as hot as Hell. We command that you look down into Hell and see your punishment.
5. We place the demons in separate boxes and cutoff communications from the demons outside to the demons inside.
6. We command that you reveal what legal rights you have to remain. We command that you speak into the mind or out of the mouth. We command that you speak the truth that will stand-up in The Judgement.
7. We command that you manifest, identify and reveal yourselves as unto JESUS, and come out. We command that you bring your families, works, nests, and every evil spirit and family associated with you known and unknown. We bundle the families up and cast them out.
8. If you leave quickly, we will let you go to the dry places and try to find another body to dwell in. If you have no legal right to stay, we ask the angels to take you to The Abyss or Tartarus and lock you up until The Lake Of Fire And Brimstone.
9. How would you like to be cast into Tartarus where the fallen angels who left their first estate are bound up until The Lake Of Fire And Brimstone? They hate you and will torment you until you are cast into Hell. You have a choice, leave quickly or face this punishment.
10. Burn demon burn from the THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
11. We come against you with THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD and THE HOLY SPIRIT. We command that you line up in rank and file and order and come out quickly. We bind every power you have and loose ourselves from you. We are violently taking THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BY FORCE.
12.We ask GOD to send an angelic army arrayed for battle: warring angels, ministering angels, THE HOLY SPIRIT and THE SEVEN FOLD SPIRIT OF GOD to place a shield of fire around us to protect us and cutoff communications from the demons outside to the demons inside.
13.We ask GOD to send angels out to recover fragments of souls, restore proper order, quicken, bring them back to life and restore the minds.
14.We come against powers, principalities, evil forces in this world and spiritual wickedness in high places. We bind every demon inside or outside of anyone that has anything to do with us. We bind every force of evil and loose every force of good that we have the power and authority to do so.
15. We ask the angels to read Scripture to the demons constantly to torment them with their impending judgement.
16.We ask the angels to destroy, cut away and dispose of the souls of the demons.
Spiritual Warfare by Richard Ing, Whitaker House
Deliverance Manual by Gene and Earline Moody