Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle  or healing ?  Forum Index Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ?
Are you Hearing voices ? Haunted House ? Addicted ? Depressed? Eating Disorder ? Anxiety ? Cast out demons and receive a miracle !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do women have to cover their heads during deliverance ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> Do Women need to cover their heads when they do deliverance ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Do women have to cover their heads during deliverance ? Reply with quote

Do women have to cover their heads when they cast out demons ? No ! There is no scripture to back this up. A woman's covering is her hair. So ladies ! No need to cover your heads while casting out demons.

What scripture says that you need a head covering to cast out demons. I'll give you Mark 16 : 17 that proves it's the name of Jesus Christ that drives them out. No where in the Bible did Jesus mention for women to cover their heads before they cast out demons ! Head covering to cast out demons is unbiblical !

Also, women can biblically have thier own deliverance ministries as stated in the Bible in Romans 16 . I commend unto you PHEBE (woman) our sister which is a SERVANT ( Paul describes himself as a SERVANT not a helper) of the CHURCH which is at Cenchrea . That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that YE ASSIST HER in whatsoever BUSINESS (Ministry) she HATH NEED OF YOU:for she hath been a succourer of many and of myself also. Greet Priscilla and Aquila MY HELPERS in Christ Jesus. Scripture has it , Phebe is a Pastor. Jesus wants ALL Believers to minister.

Pat Holliday, Phd.

http://www.patholliday.com

That's right M, we know better than this woman bashing nonsense that these OSAS men are trying to sell to the Body of Christ. This foul kind of supposedly Christian teaching presents a prejudicial Christian God to the world elevating world leaders’ governing skills higher than our Lord's. Meanwhile, souls are going to hell. American Women are dying on the world's battlefields and women serving as businesswomen of international corporations, doctors, lawyers, Judges, engineers, Senators, Congressional women, Cabinet Post to Presidents, Secretary of the United States of America, running for President and Vice President of the United States, etc.; but ill spiritually informed religious men think that they have been raised up as some kind of privileged, God appointed characters in the Kingdom of God that can keep women under their feet and out of the ministry! How sad it is that our precious Lord Jesus Christ is being presented as a God that is not just and that He created one group of people called men supposedly more equal than others (women).Not so! Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said; of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

For centuries Christian women have been robbed of their true status in the Church of Christ because translators, and many expositors, have failed to perceive the true setting of the Apostles words... Yet, here we have two pompous men determine and set a negative, highly resistive agenda for Christian American women? I hope that Christian men and women will stand and battle with us to stamp this ugly religious plague out of the Body of Christ to eradicate this spiritual disease.

Today women are being called by God to high positions in the Christian Churches world-wide such as deacons, bishops, pastors, evangelists, missionaries, preachers; they are the end time handmaidens of the Lord as show in Joel Chapter two and Acts Chapter Two.

Joel 1: 27-29, “And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, (prophesy means preach in the Greek) your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”

As spoken by the Apostle Peter, these scriptures are being fulfilled now!

Acts 2:16-18 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Here we have carnal Christian men sitting in judgment of Christian women (redeemed by the blood of Jesus) twisting the Word of God and portraying the features of the Ahab demons and calling every holy, blood washed Christian woman “Jezebel or Jezzy” and demeaning them very abusively while they are talking to demons and supposedly “exorcizing” demons. True Christians are not shown as exorcists in the New Testament… Acts 19:13, Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, we adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.” Christians “cast out demons”

Matthew 10:8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

Luke 9:49-51 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. 51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.

These OSAS men are a law unto themselves and refuse to take scriptural correction from an Elder and rant and rave like children angrily calling a proven Christian female deliverance minister “Jezebel”. Then these OSAS men decided Saturday in the "other camp" that "women should not be in the deliverance ministry," without citing one scripture. I must tell you that I am not intimidated by their veiled threats saying, “the horses are coming that killed Jezebel” Remember guys, I am not a witch! I am not a Jezebel, I am called and ordained by the Christian Church and Jesus to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Word of God says; JESUS IS OUR WEAPON AGAINST SATAN Isaiah says, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise in judgment against thee thou shalt condemn" (Isaiah 54:17). Its defense, Isaiah says, shall be immaterial. "We have a strong city; salvation shall God appoint for walls and bulwarks" (Isaiah 26:1); "thou shalt call thy walls salvation and thy gates praise" Isaiah 60:18). By a different figure it is said, "I will encamp about mine house because of the army" (Zechariah 9:8). As Isaiah says, "The Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory" (Isaiah 60:19); and of Christ, "In that day shall the Branch of the Lord be Beauty and Glory-to the escaped of Israel" (Isaiah 4:2).

Through the blood of Jesus, We are redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Through the blood of the Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, is cleansing me now from all sin. Matthew 4:1-11.

Through the blood of Jesus, Women are justified, made righteous just as if WE never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus, We are sanctified, made holy, set apart for God.

Gentlemen, may I say that the world is looking at your sad behavior as you try to represent Jesus that is not representative of true ministers of His Church. I call you to have some Godly civility and apologize to the Body of Christ for your transgressions against the Christian women in the Church!

Are the scriptures shown below being twisted too?

I Timothy 3- 1-7 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Notice these two scriptures gentlemen….Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. ….. 12Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

www.deliveranceminister.com
www.hauntedhousebuster.com
www.hauntedland.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> Do Women need to cover their heads when they do deliverance ? All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: