Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle  or healing ?  Forum Index Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ?
Are you Hearing voices ? Haunted House ? Addicted ? Depressed? Eating Disorder ? Anxiety ? Cast out demons and receive a miracle !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rheumatoid Arthritis Alzheimer's or any other sickness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> How to Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis -Alzheimer's - Cancer or any other illness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Rheumatoid Arthritis Alzheimer's or any other sickness Reply with quote

SICKNESS: WHY ARE WE SICK?

I usually go to the doctor first with any illness, then if he or she can't cure me then I cast out demons. If the symptom keeps coming back year after year I treat it as a demon. I start with my Basic Deliverance Article. Then cast out demons until they leave. This takes time. It can take months or years , but works.

1. We might be sick because of sins of the fathers, iniquities and our own sins.

2. As we understand more about the demons we know that sickness and disease is caused by demons. We have a sickness or disease we do DELIVERANCE on it. We then pray for healing and a miracle.

4. However, when we first started DELIVERANCE we know that the demons try us to see if we believe, are serious, and to try to make us give up and not understand our authority in the Name of JESUS. When we are just dealing with demons of rejection, fear, etc. we don't necessarily have a manifestation immediately but it seems to be easier to believe that the demons are gone. With sickness we believe that we must have a manifestation or we are not healed.

5. To be successful with healings we must keep on with the DELIVERANCE and maybe even fast. (This kind goes out by prayer and fasting). The demons are trying us and we are not being overcomers because of the physical realm that we are dealing with instead of just the spiritual.

6. For example, we cast out fear. Then the next day we are not afraid. But if the demons come back we just cast it out again. It is just easier to believe. But with the physical we need more faith and patience. I believe we can be overcomers in this area when we fast and pray and cast out the demons. Maybe this is the KIND that comes out by prayer and fasting.

7. We have also learned that some of the things we eat can make us sick. For example: too much sugar, fat, etc. can harm our body and cause sickness or disease. We know that we do not get enough vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the food we eat today, so we take supplements which can help to keep us healthy. Don't forget to exercise. Also pray for a healing to cover yourself if it isn't a demon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> How to Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis -Alzheimer's - Cancer or any other illness All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: