Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle  or healing ?  Forum Index Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ?
Are you Hearing voices ? Haunted House ? Addicted ? Depressed? Eating Disorder ? Anxiety ? Cast out demons and receive a miracle !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deliverance from Autism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> Autism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Deliverance from Autism Reply with quote

Autism comes from the Generational Curse. The Generational Curse can be broken in the Name of Jesus Christ. Soul Ties must be broken in Jesus Christ Name. Demons must be bound and cast out of the person in the Name of Jesus Christ. Parents should do deliverance with the child until the demons leave, this takes a lot of time. Do deliverance a little at a time so not to wear yourself out. I do deliverance for an hour a day. Do not hold or touch the child.

Teach the King James Bible to the person with Autism daily . Have them accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If they can not understand you , you can go through the steps of accepting Jesus Christ out loud for them. God will understand. Say God my child can not understand what I am saying because the demons are blocking your word, please accept my Child as Born Again.

Teach them how to do self deliverance, which is in the "The Deliverance Manual." If they can't understand how to do self deliverance record your own deliverance session on a cassette for them so they can listen to it over and over again. They will receive some deliverance from listening to the session. Maybe eventually with God's guidence they will understand deliverance.

In most cases with Autism you must do deliverance for them.

Go through.... Basic Deliverance Article.... and the Self Deliverance Article. with them.

You can not pray that Autism goes away, the demons must be cast out in the Name of Jesus Christ. It work believe me I have experienced the worderful miracle of deliverance. It just takes time. You'll get there......

Remember Jesus Christ is the Deliverer and you can do deliverance, you don' t have to go to anyone.

http://www.deliveranceminister.com http://www.hauntedhousebuster.com
http://www.hauntedland.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deliverance Ministry -Want freedom from demons ? Looking for a cure , miracle or healing ? Forum Index -> Autism All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: