OUR DELIVERANCE TESTIMONY
1. Pray and bind spirits over spirit, soul and body.
2. Read Matt. 10:7-8; Mark 16:17-18; II Tim. 2:19-22.
3. Testimony of ten years in deliverance.
4. Jesus: Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer.
PIGS IN THE PARLOR
1. Every Christian should have a copy.
2. Read cover.
3. Seven Ways to Determine the Need for Deliverance, Seven Steps to Deliverance and Seven Steps for Retaining Deliverance.
4. The deliverance prayer (salvation and deliverance).
5. 53 Common Demon Groupings
6. Three R's: Root of Bitterness, Rejection and Rebellion
7. Schizophrenic - Paranoid: Satan's Master Plan
1. Wednesday - Basic deliverance.
2. Thur. and Fri.- Schizophrenic Personality: Inward and Outward Signs
3. Saturday - Coming out party (demon manifestations).
4. Sunday - How to stay delivered.
CAN A CHRISTIAN HAVE A DEMON?
Human: - Spirit - Soul - Body
Temple: - Holy of Holies - Inner Temple - Outer Temple
Spirits: - Holy Spirit - Unholy Spirits
Control: - Possession - Oppression by Demons
1. Demons come out of Spirit-filled Christians.
2. All Christians need deliverance: II Tim. 2:19-22.
3. We must also cleanse our houses of anything displeasing to God.
1. Earline delivered Marie in Mexico.
2. Earline and I had problems for 1 1/2 years.
3. "I Like To Eat Spirit" - Lost 70 pounds.
1. Our Family - Common Demon Groupings.
2. Week Nights - We have seen many demons leave.
3. Infirmity - Disease and sickness yield to deliverance rather than healing prayers.
4. Individuals or families.
5. Group mass deliverance.
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER