AIDS TO CASTING OUT DEMONS
Summary - Practice systematic deliverance: basic then advanced then special deliverance - mass and individual deliverance. Work on one or more areas of a person's life at a time or in mass deliverance. You can not cast out all of the demons at one time; Christians are very demonized!
Pray deliverance prayers - break Biblical curses and soul ties - renounce occult and false religions - loose Godly Spirits - destroy or exorcise cursed objects - make positive confessions in Christ - read deliverance Scripture.
If the demons do not leave, find out what their legal right is and remove it. Ask God what it is, force the demon to tell you and/or ask the person what sin they or their ancestors committed to get them in that trouble.
Statements - Make positive confessions to God and to each other about living our life for Christ such as the following:
1. We forgive everyone that has hurt or sinned against us, and we pray for our enemies.
2. We exercise honesty - humility - repentance - renunciation - forgiveness - prayer and warfare.
3. We seize the Kingdom of Heaven and take it by force from Satan.
4. We overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb, by our testimony for Jesus Christ, and we love not our lives unto death.
5. We send back every fiery dart and demon attack that has been sent against us. We give no opportunity to the Devil.
6. We cast out the demons and their works. We eject, drive out, pluck out, thrust out, expel, rebuke, censure, admonish, send away, put out, loosen holds, break up nests, and put off works of demons.
7. We have power, authority, mastery, superhuman force and control over all the works of the enemy; you must obey and subordinate yourselves to our commands.
8. We resist, despise, have contempt for, speak doom to, abhor, loathe, detest and hate everything that God hates, all sin and evil, Satan, fallen angels and demons.
9. We break the power of cursed objects, hex signs, demonic toys and games, and objects infested by demons.
10. We put on the Whole Armor of God and cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus Christ. We accept Jesus Christ as our Lord, Master and Savior!
11. We close all doorways for Satan in the occult, addictions, sexual impurities, demonic healing, demonic religions, rock music, inheritances and any others known or unknown.
If The Demons Do Not Leave - No demon can resist the name of Jesus or disobey the Word of God when they are being used properly in deliverance. If this happens, then they have a legal right before God to remain.
You must search out this legal right and remove it. The person being ministered to must do their part! Generally, the right to remain has to do with what other people have done to that person or what that person has done to himself. The most common ground is unforgiveness. Other common grounds are sins of ancestors or anyone who had authority over that person, or the personal sins of that person.